- 3 levels OFF-ON-OFF
- Thermoplastic enclosure
- 1 Cable entry M 20 x 1.5
- Good resistance to oil and petroleum spirit
- Contacts do not close upon reset (level 3 -> level
- Particularly fit for robot applications in
accordance with the ANSI Robotics Standard
- The redundant contact configuration enables signal
processing using conventional safety relay modules
CSA C22.2 Nr.14
Stage 1 - 2 - 1: 1,000,000 operations
Stage 1 - 2 - 3 - 1: 100,000 operations
The monitoring module must offer the possibility of cross-wire monitoring.
Only a double shielded cable is authorised as supply line.
1) If the device is to be used in a damp room, a suitable connection cable must be used.
1) This device has been tested for impact and fire resistance according to UL508.
Information on diagram
Monitoring the interlock
to EN ISO 14119
Positive break NC contact
K.A. Schmersal GmbH & Co. KG, Möddinghofe 30, D-42279 Wuppertal
The details and data referred to have been carefully checked. Images may diverge from original. Further technical data can be found in the manual. Technical amendments and errors possible.
Generated on 31.10.2020 20:24:38